Been Feeling EXTRA 90’s lately! So I drew up the original 5 Power Rangers!
Wnat to cosplay…
Must copay pink ranger! DAT BOW
dat battle axe tho
cAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT JANELLE MONAE FOR A SECOND
first of all: her music is fantastic, and most of the time have a cool as hecka sci-fi like story to them
she tells young women that they can wear whatever makes them happy, wearing a tux most of the time herself (and fucking rocking it)
when asked about her sexuality, replied with “I only date androids” and I personally think that’s fantastic
and did I mention, total cutie
this has been a Janelle Monae appreciation post
- 0: Height
- 1: Virgin?
- 2: Shoe size
- 3: Do you smoke?
- 4: Do you drink?
- 5: Do you take drugs?
- 6: Age you get mistaken for
- 7: Have tattoos?
- 8: Want any tattoos?
- 9: Got any piercings?
- 10: Want any piercings?
- 11: Best friend?
- 12: Relationship status
- 13: Biggest turn ons
- 14: Biggest turn offs
- 15: Favorite movie
- 16: I’ll love you if
- 17: Someone you miss
- 18: Most traumatic experience
- 19: A fact about your personality
- 20: What I hate most about myself
- 21: What I love most about myself
- 22: What I want to be when I get older
- 23: My relationship with my sibling(s)
- 24: My relationship with my parent(s)
- 25: My idea of a perfect date
- 26: My biggest pet peeves
- 27: A description of the girl/boy I like
- 28: A description of the person I dislike the most
- 29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend
- 30: What I hate the most about work/school
- 31: What your last text message says
- 32: What words upset me the most
- 33: What words make me feel the best about myself
- 34: What I find attractive in women
- 35: What I find attractive in men
- 36: Where I would like to live
- 37: One of my insecurities
- 38: My childhood career choice
- 39: My favorite ice cream flavor
- 40: Who wish I could be
- 41: Where I want to be right now
- 42: The last thing I ate
- 43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
- 44: A random fact about anything
- 45. Selfie
there are a million reasons I love frankblues
the Sexy little FanFic he just put in my inbox was amazing.
I AM FINALLY KNITTING AGAIN HOLY SHIT
But I don’t have the WIP with me so I can’t show pictures.
Every since I moved back home for the summer I’ve had an itch to bust out the needles and yarn. Although right before I started, I got an urge to make a granny square, but all my yarn was too nice to just go towards a basic motif, so I combined the two.
I started out with your typical two-toned granny square pattern with a forest green and a tweed beige, but starting in the third row, I only chained one on the corners, giving the square a curve up, like how I used to do (links below) and kept up the same technique until my fifth row, where I picked up the crochet stitches with a 16” circular knitting needle and kept increasing the stitches into the dome of a hat! It’s so strange to be working a hat backwards! Wish me luck on this project!
Trigger Warning: Younger Frank Photos below with examples of my granny square hats.
I look forward to seeing this hat. and younger Frank is Adorable!!
Young boy, who shines brighter than anyone else, rise to become a legend
the first project of the summer was to work on this!!! gainax rules when it comes to the ‘boys and their mechas’ trope, i have a special place in my heart for these series ;__; (will be available as a print soon)
compiled a process gif for any of you who are curious to see!